Blade "peanut brittle"
For manufacturing "kozinaki" in the shops of small businesses in Uzbekistan, we
used 3 ways:
1) Set of devices (Fig. 1, Fig 2)
- thick Teflon sheet, mounted on an ordinary table;
- removable metal frame, which determines the thickness of the sheeting;
- two-handed wooden raskatochnaya smooth rolling pin;
- two-handed rolling pin with disc cutters;
- domestic Chinese fan.
2) systems for manufacturing kozinaki (Fig.3, Fig.4, Fig.5)
- metal cooling table (top plate, stainless steel, inside - Circulation
Side - guides for trucks);
- raskatochnaya cart 1 (building, raskatochny roll, and rollers, which move
on the guide);
- cutting truck 2 (knives, blades, longitudinal cut - cross-cutting, cross-
cut - not through).
Design problem is the movement kinematics
Flat blade for cross cutting (cycloid).
She can not perform even a deep cut.
So you have to be limited to a shallow transverse
notch on the product and dorezat or break off at the package.
This is a fee for simultaneous transverse and longitudinal cuts.
Typically, the transverse and longitudinal cuts operates separately.
3) My friends manufacturers' kozinaki in Tashkent
with great success
cut "kozinaki" ordinary knife on a wooden ruler on a wooden table
and roll out there also the home of wooden rolling pxinfor the test.
recommend using 1 or 3 of the way.